JOOMLERS.UK User Guides
How these User Guides can help you
Our JOOMLERS.UK guide are designed to help you ...
- keep your website content current and relevant,
- optimise your website's content for search engines,
- keep your website's Joomla! CMS and extensions up to date, and
- adopt a proactive approach to website security, and
- perform some essential JOOMLER tasks.
Essential JOOMLER Tasks
All websites are prone to being compromised by hackers or some other disaster.
Joomla! is no different from any other CMS or content management system in this regard.
There are then certain DESIRABLE things which all JOOMLERS should do to protect their website.
Make Joomla! CMS Security YOUR #1 Priority
But if you are responsible for a businesses or organisation's website, these desirable things become ESSENTIAL TASKS.
Essential tasks that will:
- help protect your website against compromise by hackers,
- provide reassurance when making technical improvements which may have unforeseen consequences, and
Subscribe to WYNCHCO Joomla! CMS Support to benefit from:
- full unrestricted access to our Joomla! CMS User Guides,
- personal Email and Telephone Support, and
- comprehensive Joomla! CMS Website Maintenance,
ALL tailored to meet your specific needs,
AND regardless of where your website is hosted.
We offer Joomla! CMS Support packages to businesses and organisations across Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside, North West England and the UK.
Signposting used in this guide
SUBSCRIBERS please sign in to read full article.
Link to Joomla! Documentation.