LATEST JOOMLERS.UK NEWS
Our JOOMLERS.UK guide will help you to ...
- keep your website content current and relevant,
- optimise your website's content for search engines,
- keep your website's Joomla! CMS and extensions up to date, and
- adopt a proactive approach to website security, and
- perform some essential JOOMLER tasks.
Essential JOOMLER Tasks
All websites are prone to being compromised by hackers or some other disaster.
Joomla! is no different from any other CMS or content management system in this regard.
There are then certain DESIRABLE things which all JOOMLERS should do to protect their website.
Make Joomla! CMS Security YOUR #1 Priority
But if you are responsible for a businesses or organisation's website, these desirable things become ESSENTIAL TASKS.
Essential tasks that will:
- help protect your website against compromise by hackers,
- provide reassurance when making technical improvements which may have unforeseen consequences, and
All our Joomla! CMS Support packages include:
- Telephone support during Office Hours.
- 24/7 Joomla! CMS support by Email.
- Full access to our JOOMLERS.UK User Guides.
We offer BASIC and PRO Joomla! CMS Support packages to businesses and organisations across Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside, North West England and the UK.
SIX things JOOMLERS.UK readers tell us
JOOMLERS.UK readers tell us they want to make their website:
1) MORE SECURE
Keep out the hackers and enable recovery in the event of a hack or some other disaster.
2) MORE ACCESSIBLE
Improve accessibility for ALL users.
3) MORE MOBILE FRIENDLY
Understand how a responsive website design works.
Learn how to improve page load speeds, especially in browsers used on mobile devices.
5) SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY
Learn how to optimise their website and its content for the search engines.
6) EASIER TO USE
Improve navigation to help ensure visitors stay longer and return.
Signposting in this guide
SUBSCRIBERS please sign in to read full article.
Link to Joomla! Documentation.