Updated 26 August 2022
We strive to ensure that our website at www.joomlers.uk (hereafter “Our Website”) complies with the requirements of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, at Level A and Level AA.
We do this in order to ensure that everyone can fully interact with every section of Our Website.
All accessibility issues identified were resolved except for the following web pages:
The content of Our Website consists entirely of text and images.
Our Website contains none of the following types of content:
- audio, video or live multimedia content;
- frames or iframes;
- pages or applications that have a time limit;
- automatically moving, blinking or scrolling content (for example: carousel, marquee or animation);
- automatically updating content (for example: news ticker or chat messages);
- page content which flashes more than three times per second;
- content functionality that is triggered by moving a device or by the movement of the user of a device;
- page elements which result in the launch of a pop-up window, an additional change of keyboard focus or other change that could confuse or disorient the user, when receiving focus or the user inputs information or interacts with a control.
Where deemed appropriate labels are used in Our Website to increase accessibility.
- ARIA property labels are used to indicate user click or focus events, for example, aria-required (Contact Form) and aria-controls (content accordions).
- ROLE labels are used to indicate different types of content (example: banner, contentinfo, main, navigation, presentation, search).
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
The W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) published the above guidelines on 5 June 2018.
The WAI develops standards and support materials to promote making website content more accessible.
We strive to improve accessibility at all times
Skip To Button
We include a hidden Skip To Button at the top of Our Website.
The button is visible when you select the tab key on your keyboard immediately after landing on a page in Our Website.
We pay close attention to the use of adequate colour contrast in Our Website, for example:
- between foreground text and the background, and
- between link text and non-link text.
We employ easy to read sans-serif fonts in Our Website.
Non-menu text links in Our Website are underlined on hover and on focus.
Three Click Rule
We follow a 'three click rule' in an effort to provide users with a website navigation structure that is both intuitive and logical.
Our Website uses a responsive mobile-friendly WYNCHCO template design to enable visitors to easily read, navigate and interact with Our Website, regardless of device (phones, tablets and PCs) and screen size being used.
No tables were used in the making of this website.
If you find one then please tell us!
Where we have used forms in Our Website we have employed a logical tab sequence and labels to identify the input required.
We structure content using short paragraphs.
We write short sentences using plain simple English.
We aim to use as few complex words as possible.
We use punctuation throughout Our Website.
Click the blue button in the bottom left corner of your browser screen to see a range of Accessibility Options to help you navigate and interact with our website.
Did you know you can personalise the accessibility settings of your web browser and device to meet your individual needs?
The BBC Accessibility Help website offers useful advice for how to use your device's accessibility features and install assistive technologies.
Tell us what you think
If in spite of all our hard work you still experience difficulty accessing Our Website's content then do please tell us.
You can email us at
or call us on 0161 818 8228.