Updated 31 January 2019
1. General Information
or call us on 0161 818 8228.
2. Collected information
2.1 Your Personal Data
Personal Data includes information that you provide to Our Company or any third party you authorise provides to Our Company on your behalf:
- before provision of a Service commences,
- after provision of a Service commences.
Personal Data includes information that Our Company collects about you in connection with:
- your use of Our Company's Services,
2.2 Information you provide
Examples of information you provide include:
- your name;
- email address;
- correspondence you send to Our Company.
2.3 Information collected by Our Company
Examples of information collected by Our Company include:
- copies of correspondence sent to you by Our Company, for example, Company invoices;
- details of work undertaken on your behalf;
- Joomla! CMS backup files created whilst providing you with Joomla! CMS Support;
Our Company does not collect or process special categories of Personal Data as defined under GDPR.
Our Company does not knowingly:
- collect or solicit Personal Data from any person under the age of eighteen (18);
- invite or permit any person under the age of eighteen (18) to subscribe to its Services.
3. What is your Personal Data used for?
3.1 To provide you with Our Company's Services
Our Company uses your Personal Data to:
- contract with you;
- manage your account;
- provide you with access to Our Company's Services;
- provide you with access to Our Website;
- record your personal preferences;
- produce reports whilst providing you with Our Company's Services;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
3.2 To improve Our Company's Services
Our Company will refer to your Personal Data when seeking to:
- develop new improved ways of administering and delivering Our Company's Services;
- improve the overall standard of customer service provided by Our Company;
- develop Our Website;
- personalise Our Company's Services to meet your specific needs.
3.3 To communicate with you about Our Company's Services
Our Company will use your Personal Data to communicate with you by email, post, text, social media and/or telephone.
Our Company may contact you to:
- inform you of changes to Our Company's Services;
- provide you with support and guidance when using Our Company's Services;
- inform you of any changes in the arrangements Our Company has put in place with external service providers that may affect you;
- invite you to subscribe to Our Company's email newsletter;
- confirm that the Personal Data held for you by Our Company is accurate.
Our Company will close your account when you confirm that you no longer want to receive correspondence about Services to which you are subscribed.
4. Sharing of Personal Data
4.1 With carefully selected external service providers
Our Company will share your Personal Data with a small number of carefully selected external service providers in order to:
- invoice for Our Company's Services;
- process financial transactions;
- provide you with Web Hosting Services;
- provide you with Joomla! CMS Support;
- distribute Our Company's email newsletter.
Our Company will not transfer the ownership rights to your Personal Data to any external service provider.
4.2 With other persons, companies and organisations
Our Company will not share your Personal Data with any other person company or organisation except when:
4.2.1 Our Company is instructed by you in writing to correspond with your appointed agent during the course of providing you with Our Company's Services;
4.2.2 Our Company is under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to:
- comply with any legal obligation;
- co-operate with law enforcement officials investigating unlawful activities;
- enforce or apply any contract with you;
- protect Our Company's rights and/or property;
- protect the safety of Our Company's employees, customers and/or others;
- protect against fraud and/or reduce credit risk.
Our Company will not transfer the ownership rights to your Personal Data to any Third Party.
5. How long is your Personal Data stored?
5.1 Personal Data
5.1.1 When you subscribe to Our Company's
- Joomla! CMS Support services,
- Web Hosting Services, and/or
- Domain Name Services
Our Company will delete from its records your Personal Data one hundred and eighty (180) days after the date of account closure.
5.1.2 When you purchase from Our Company any other product or service including
- Design Services
Our Company will delete from its records your Personal Data one hundred and eighty (180) days after the date of the last written communication it receives from you in respect of the product or service.
5.2 Web Hosting Services
If at the time of closing your account you are subscribed to Our Company's Web Hosting Services then Our Company will delete your Hosting Account from the external web hosting service provider's server within ninety (90) days of Our Company receiving your written instruction to close your account.
The external web hosting service provider may continue to hold archived backups of your website and email for an extended period of time after Our Company deletes your Hosting Account from their server. Archived backups of your website and email will eventually be deleted by the external web hosting service provider in accordance with its own data retention policy.
5.3 Exceptional Circumstances
6. Your Right of Access
You have the right to find out if Our Company is using or storing your Personal Data.
7. Our Company's email newsletter
Your subscription to Our Company's email newsletter mailing list will end when your account is closed.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in your device's temporary memory when you browse the web.
Our Website issues Cookies to your computer when you visit or sign in to improve user experience.
If you want to manage or disable Cookies for Our Website then you may do so by changing your web browser settings.
9. Security of Personal Data
Our Company takes all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Data secure.
10. Policy change
11. Law and jurisdiction
12. Know your rights
If you would like to know your rights under the:
- Data Protection Act 2018, and
- the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
then please visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website at: https://ico.org.uk/.