Why choose Joomla?
And how can you help spread the Joomla! LOVE?
Joomla! is one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) in the world!
The Joomla! CMS is used by all kinds of organisations including small businesses, schools, third sector and public sector organisations right across the world.
Here are a few statistics:
- There are approaching 2 million active Joomla! websites.
- Almost 1 in 10 business websites are estimated to have been created using the Joomla! CMS.
- More than 1 in 20 CMS websites in the world use Joomla!
Quoting the above stats, the Joomla! Project proudly state that their CMS offers a "rock solid code base and large global community (to) help you get up to speed fast".
The Joomla! CMS is the perfect platform for building a modern responsive mobile-friendly website.
The Joomla! CMS is:
- a flexible system, easy to extend and customise;
- search engine optimised right out of the box;
- forever free Open Source software;
- supported by security conscious developers who have an excellent track record;
- multilingual, and
- growing organically as the needs of users evolve over time.
The Joomla! CMS offers endless possibilities to website owners.
Help spread the Joomla! Love
Check out this great website created by Brian Teeman to celebrate Joomla!'s 10th birthday back on 17th August 2015:
WYNCHCO Joomla! CMS Support
We coach, help and support managers with responsibility for Joomla! websites in organisations across Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside, North West England & the UK.