Keep your Joomla! CMS & its extensions up to date
"Internet security is a fast moving challenge and ever present threat." Source: The Official Joomla! Security Checklist
This is one reason why new versions and releases of the Joomla! CMS and its extensions are made available by the Joomla! Project and 3rd party developers.
Another is to fix bugs which naturally creep in during the development process.
Two good reasons then for keeping your Joomla! CMS and its extensions up to date.
If you need help and support using Joomla! then do get in touch.
We provide Joomla! coaching, help and support for business managers and organisations across Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside, North West England & the UK.
Are you using the latest release of Joomla! CMS?
We strongly recommend that you only ever run the latest release of the Joomla! CMS and any 3rd party extensions which you have installed.
- Joomla! 1.0, 1.5 and 2.5 are no longer supported by the Joomla! Project.
- The Joomla! Project ended support for the Joomla! 2.5 series on 31st December 2014, meaning no more bug fixes, new features, or security updates.
- Joomla! 3.0 - 3.4 are still supported by the Joomla! Project, but the last patch (3.4.8) for Joomla! 3.4 was a significant security release.
- Joomla! 3.5 and Joomla! 3.6 were released by the Joomla! Project in 2016.
- Joomla! 3.7 has been security-patched more than once.
This means keeping up to date with news about Joomla! CMS and Joomla! extension releases.
Make Joomla! CMS Security YOUR #1 Priority
We offer Joomla! coaching, help and support to businesses and organisations across Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside, North West England & the UK.
- Next >>