Alternative ways to present Banner Images
The Banners Component is a useful tool for serving up 3rd party banners to your website's visitors, and tracking click through rates.
But for most Joomlers' needs it is over-complex.
Using the Banners Component requires familiarisation with:
- Banner Categories,
- Banner Clients and
- Banner Modules.
Surely there are easier ways.
We include two with our WYNCHCO website designs:
- RANDOMBOX - our take on the Random Image Module, and
- CALLBOXES - our take on the Custom Module.
Our take on Joomla's Random Image Module enables you to quickly present a random image in any position.
For example: a Banner Image in the Above Position.
Each WYNCHCO website design includes a ready to use RANDOMBOX.
We tell you how to duplicate and assign the module across your website in our Joomla! User Guide.
WYNCHCO website designs include 15 unique exemplar CALLBOXES.
Each CALLBOX may be displayed:
- on one or more device, for example on PC, Tabet (portrait), Tablet (landscape) or Phone;
- in any one position, for example in the call-to-action position;
- when any one Menu Link is selected.
Each CALLBOX is derived from the CUSTOM Module included with the Joomla! CMS.
WYNCHCO Joomla! CMS Support
We coach, help and support managers with responsiblity for Joomla! websites in organisations across Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside, North West England and the UK.