Joomla! 3.8.0 is released: includes SECURITY FIXES
UPDATE WITHOUT DELAY
Joomla! 3.8.0 includes over 300 improvements.
- Core - Information Disclosure in LDAP Authentication Plugin (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 - 3.7.5).
- Core - Information Disclosure in com_content Archived Articles Model (affecting Joomla 3.7.0 - 3.7.5).
More details at the following link.
New Features introduced with Joomla! 3.8
New features which will support future development of the Joomla! CMS by the developer community include:
- New Routing System.
- Joomla! 4 Compatibility Layer.
- Improved Sample Data Installation.
- Sodium Encryption Support.
Find out more about changes which make life easier for Joomlers at:
Back up before updating is highly recommended
Protect your assets.
Perform a FULL backup of your website (database and files) BEFORE updating the Joomla! CMS and/or its extensions.
WYNCHCO Joomla! CMS Support
We coach, help and support managers with responsibility for Joomla! websites in organisations across Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside, North West England & the UK.